DECKING CONSTRUCTION SCREW
Finish the job with the right fasteners and fixings supplied by Adelaide Timber Cladding. The under-head thread permanently secures the decking board to the supporting construction. Drill tip allows many types of wood to be processed without pre-drilling.
- Precision positioning with the centralised drilling tip
- Narrow cylinder head creates a clean look on the decking surface
- Stainless steel A2
- Stops the wood from splitting
- Small cylinder head can be countersunk
- Pre-drilling of the wood may be necessary, depending on the thickness and moisture level. It is recommended that the application tool is operated at a low speed.